Thứ Hai, 19 tháng 8, 2019

When I got back home

I could not stop thinking of him. I didn’t even know if he really wanted to move forward with our relationship as I did. I was so scared to get so emotional about it because what if he finally came to and realized he just wanted to be on his own to focus on recovering? The more I thought about it the more I panicked. I realized I was willing to go through whatever it takes, regardless of the wait. He finally was coherent enough to be able to use a phone mid-December and I was his first text. He was in the hospital until late January, but mid-January he decided (over text) that he wanted me in his life fully and had already planned on asking me to be his girlfriend once he got back in November, he just didn’t make it.
https://drpepperheihei.blogspot.com/2019/08/i-know-it-hurts.html

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét